Updated: Feb 16
Hey slayers, I know it's been a while but I've been working behind the scenes on a few things and all will be revealed in the next few posts. The aim is to now bring you regular content but now that I have qualified as a Life Coach, I am working with my partner in crime Syianne to develop our coaching packs as well as work on our first book! ( I know!)
With all of these things going on (because I work also as a Career consultant) there are definitely days where my energy wanes and I am not feeling my best. One of my favourite Life Coaches (the world renowned life coach and multi award winning writer and public speak Anthony Robbins once said that energy IS the most vital ingredient when pursuing or trying to grow your business and after struggling with low blood pressure and chronic fatigue, I can honestly say that if i don't consume certain supplements or eat certain foods, my energy is almost non-existent.
When you are pursuing your career, or developing your business or studying or raising a family or being an ultimate slayer power, superwoman and doing all of the aforementioned your energy is paramount to you waking up an making shit happen. I cannot tell you how many goals I have set for myself to achieve and in my head have been 100% committed to achieving but somehow, only get some of them achieved by sheer force of will.
But there is great truth is the saying 'you are what you eat' and over the past few months I have been regularly consuming pears and combined with some of the other super-foods and supplements I have tried, I have honestly began to feel some positive physical benefits in eating them, particularly after I have JUST consumed them.
So.... with that being said, here are some very important reasons why you need to begin adding a pear a day to your diet and of course, you can without a doubt thank me later and extend your thanks by liking this posts and sharing this pearl of knowledge with your friends and encourage them to sign up to our site also. :)
1. Not only are they tasty but they are also rich in antioxidants, dietary fiber and flavonoids.
2. They help to lower cholesterol and have been proven to aid cardiovascular disease.
3. Having issues with you digestion? a pear a day can help greatly with this and ease bloating.
4. They contain a high level of vitamin C which is great for skin, hair and helping to boost energy levels.
5. Pears are amazing for blood sugar levels as they are high in fiber.
6. Pears boost immunity as they are filled with B2, B3, Folate and B6 which are all nutrients that boost the body.
7. Eating a pear helps with heart health due to the dietary fiber they contain.
There are many many more benefits to eating Pears but I feel after reading this you will make more of a conscious decision to add it to your diet. Look out for more posts on the foods and supplements you need to be healthier and ultimately happier and more productive.
By Sasha Shantel @Women_Who_Slay_