Updated: Dec 14, 2019
Whether your goal is to land your dream job, move up the career ladder or start your own business, every once in while, reading empowering quotes from women who have made it is one of the easiest way to motivate and inspire you to either begin or keep going when you might otherwise be flagging. Here is a top 10 list of inspirational and motivational quotes especially chosen to empower you!
1. Victoria Beckham - Victoria Caroline Beckham OBE is an English businesswoman, fashion designer, model, and singer.
2. Tyra Banks- Tyra Lynne Banks is an American television personality, producer, businesswoman, actress, author, former model and occasional singer.
3. Oprah Winfrey- Oprah Winfrey is an American media executive, actress, talk show host, television producer and philanthropist.
4. J.K.Rowling - Joanne Rowling, CH, OBE, FRSL, FRCPE, writing under the pen names J. K. Rowling and Robert Galbraith, is a British novelist, philanthropist, film producer, television producer and screenwriter, best known for writing the Harry Potter fantasy series
5. Michelle Obama - Michelle LaVaughn Robinson Obama is an American lawyer, university administrator, and writer who served as the First Lady of the United States from 2009 to 2017. She is married to the 44th U.S. President, Barack Obama, and was the first African-American First Lady.
6. Karren Brady- Karren Rita Brady, Baroness Brady, CBE is an English sporting executive, politician, television personality, newspaper columnist, author and novelist
7. Sophia Amoruso - Sophia Christina Amoruso is an American businesswoman. At age 22, she started an online eBay store selling vintage clothing and other items, which she named "Nasty Gal Vintage. She is the original #Girlboss
8.Jessica Alba- Jessica Marie Alba is an American actress and businesswoman.
9. Beyonce - Beyoncé Giselle Knowles-Carter is an American singer, songwriter, and actress
10. Jennifer Lopez- Jennifer Lynn Lopez is an American singer, actress, dancer and producer.
W | By Syianne Raemond